What is included?
Welcome to your self-catering holiday at Fron Fawr
What is included in the price of your holiday:
- All Bed Linen (except cot bedding) – all beds are made up for your arrival with bed linen and duvets.
- White Fluffy Towels for use in your cottage (please bring your own swimming towels)
Glyndwr, Ty Hen and Aneirin Cottages have full central heating, again under your control. Taliesin, Madog and Myrddin Cottages at Fron Fawr have storage heaters.
- Welcome Pack – fresh flowers, milk, tea selection, coffee, sugar, Welsh cakes, locally hand-made jams, and pet biscuits for pets staying at Fron Fawr.
- Cleaning Essentials – washing-up liquid, dish cloth and scourer, dishwasher tablets, hoover.
- Use of all facilities at Fron Fawr where you are staying, including outdoor hot-tubs, children’s play area, ride on toys, woodland walks.
What we provide for you in your Cottage:
- All Bed Linen (except cot bedding) – all beds made up on arrival with white bed linen and duvets
- White Fluffy Towels – for use in your cottage (please bring your own swimming towels)
- Toilet roll (2 per toilet)
- Bath mat
- Non-slip rubber bath mat
- Organic hand soap
- Kitchen roll
- Oven gloves
- Tea towels x 2
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing-up liquid
- Washing-up cloth and scourer
- Large black bin bags
- White bin bags
- 1 x pint semi-skimmed milk
- Selection of tea bags
- Miniature jams and marmalade (locally made)
- All crockery, pans, oven/roasting trays, cutlery and glassware
- Children’s plastic plates and cutlery
- Larder fridge (in Taliesin, Madog and Myrddin)
- Undercounter freezer (in Taliesin, Madog and Myrddin)
- Fridge/Freezers in Ty Hen, Aneirin and Glyndwr
- Logs, firelighters, kindling and matches (Glyndwr & Ty Hen)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
We have a selection of the following other items but these are not per cottage. Therefore, if you definitely wish to use any of the following, please telephone or email and reserve in advance:
- Baby bath
- Full size wooden cot
- Baby monitor
Items you need to bring with you:
- Extra toilet rolls
- Extra kitchen roll
- Extra bin bags
- Washing powder
- Charcoal for on-site BBQ’s
- Swimming towels
- Cot bedding (if required)
- Groceries – these can be pre-ordered and delivered directly to your cottage via Tesco.com or via local organic farms/farm-shops – please see ‘FAQ’s’ How do I pre-order my groceries?
- Condiments for cooking – oil, salt, pepper, herbs etc.
- Your clothes!
Staying Longer than One Week?
If you are staying with us longer than one week, we will change your bed linen after one week and provide fresh towels, bath mat, tea-towels, oven gloves.
If you are staying for only one week or a short break, we do not change your bedding or provide fresh towels as a matter of course. However, should you require a change of bedding due to any ‘accidents’ this will gladly be provided, free of charge, upon request.
Occasionally, and especially where young children are concerned, several bedding ‘accidents’ may occur during your stay. We will gladly provide changes of bedding but we do reserve the right to levy an extra charge should there be more than one ‘accident’ during your stay. You are of course free to launder your own bedding rather than incurring an additional charge.